09 October 2006

Football Weekend

After a long evening with the work folks on Friday I had some prime football to look forward to on Saturday and Sunday.

First up was the England v. Macedonia match at Anne and Rob's (they must be tired of me already). After the very boring match ended nil nil, we sat down to a lovely dinner prepared by the Woodcock's. If you ever have the chance to sample Rob's pudding you really should do yourself the favor. My arteries still have not cleared from it, but the memory lingers on positively.

Sunday saw me interloping with yet another married couple (I'm going to get a reputation). I traveled to Southwest London to the swank environs of Richmond to watch some good ol' American football with Pat and Amy Thistlewaite. With a backdrop of Lotuses and Range Rovers lining the streets we sat down to see my beloved Bears absolutely destroy the mighty Bills of Buffalo. As if they day couldn't be more perfect we then caught the Eagles game and TO's dubious return to Philly (at least we caught something which is more than can be said for Mr. OD).

And so another weekend closed and brought me one weekend closer to the triumphant arrival of Mrs. Hennigan to London town.

3 Comments:

At Monday, October 09, 2006 9:04:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go ahead...eat all the pudding your heart desires.
Afterall, I can always get you mounds of Crestor

 
At Tuesday, October 10, 2006 1:58:00 AM, Blogger toddderrick said...

Not that I'm keeping track or anything, but I did notice a FOUR-DAY lapse in the goings-ons of the Mister Hennigan. We can't have this Brian, if I'm to enjoy the everyday musings that come from your head. Just sayin'.

 
At Saturday, October 21, 2006 9:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Father-In-Law is watching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home