29 October 2007

Red Sox win! Red Sox win!



I never thought I would see a Red Sox World Series Championship in my life time, I guess I was right...I've now seen two!

I can honestly say we won.

Evidence: the Hennigan brothers attended game 2 of the 2004 World Series which the Sox won on their way to a sweep. The Hennigan brothers (1 in spirit) attended game 2 of the 2007 World Series which the Sox won on their way to, you guessed it, a sweep.

People, can it be any clearer???

Many thanks to Ortiz, Manny, Schill, Pap, Tek, et al. 2 World Series in 4 years? Imagine what it must be like to be a 10 year old and actually expect this level of success with such regularity.

2 more updates to follow. One: our trip to Prague which was amazing. Two: other random bits including an NFL game and another happy Hennigan London tour recipient.


May you all sleep well under the banner of another Red Sox World Championship.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 30, 2007 5:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretty cool that josh beckett let you take a picture with him...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home