27 August 2007

I wanna be your...

So we are in the midst of a bank holiday weekend. As bad as the summer has been weather-wise, this 3-day weekend has been 2 for 2 so far. Fingers crossed it does the trifecta.

It started off on Friday night at the O2 Dome, formerly the Millennium Dome. We went to see this small act called Prince. I'd heard of the guy, but apparently Kirsten is a bit fanatical about him. It's always good to know that this pint size individual ranks #1 on my wife's list, and I'm pretty sure 2-9 as well.

Skeptical as I was, to hard to argue with a high energy show when sitting in the front row. That's right, his smallness was less than 20 feet from us for the majority of the show. I was barely able to contain myself, Kirsten wasn't much better. He played all 4 of the songs I knew and a whole suite of the songs she knew...shocker.

For such a small man from Minnesota he does put on a good show, and the pants he wore showed off his "cute little butt". I am clearly going to have to watch his Purpleness. It was a great start to a long weekend, so what if your wife occasionally dreams of a short gender bending rock icon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home