29 January 2007

And the winner is...

We received several "applications" to participate in the next Hennigan carribbean holiday. We had one person bow out due to family obligations and an A-Team reference which was very close. However, the winner posted the following:

"A familiar face to the entire Hennigan clan, I should be the person to be selected to attend the “Christmas Caribbean Sailing Adventure” because of my charm, amiable nature, and suntanning ability!

I am quiet, spatially efficient, can swim, don’t get sea sick, and can stay up late, drink and be fun when required. I also am clean and orderly (read: not a slob). I also use indoor voice outside.

If you choose me I will ensure that I will be the perfect holiday guest. I have spent many vacations and holidays with friends, parents of friends, and friends of the friends’ parents."

Well thought out and on point. The final decision unfortunately rests in the hands of 2. Results will be posted November 2007...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home